Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hmmm

well its been a decent gap since my last post.. yeah from then on things went from bad to worse and i was feeling really really down.. birthday passed by without much excitement though one of my good friends made it a memorable day for me... followed by my wonderful roomies......

After that i did something, which i dont think i shud have done.. may be i was not worth that.. but whatever i made that move and feel a bit releived but tense :-) lets see i hope something gud comes out in the end and nothing untoward happens :-)

Then came dad's bday.. that was grt i guess. he was rather pleased woth my mega 12 page letter and teh card.. he was also happy abt the card n boquet that his boss had sent (Card courtesy teh one n only Rajagopalan ... yup had mailed teh card to dad's boss in advance,... teh sweet guy sent a nice bpquet along.. shud send him a big thank u card n some chockies )...
Best part is all my cusins had caled him.. thank u bros n sis...... u made his day... he was so ahhpy abt the calls.. but dear all i beat u all to it :-)...................

Finally yesterday sw this crappy ekalavya.. sucks simply... then got the news that my replacement is comin soon and i might get to leave soon :-).... one relief

Then checkd out HOT FUZZ a brit comedy muvee.. really cool...

At the end yeah teh confusion is still thr boredom hmm yeah thr.. added to it is the tension caused by myself.. but yeah feeling a bit better

No comments:

Post a Comment