Wednesday, February 07, 2007

arbit

I was wondering what should I post. Last week I was busy @ work and was busy writing a mega 12 page letter to my father on his 6oth bday... well It was less painful to write after I had had enough practice recently thanks to the British Computer Society.

I feel very down these days dunno why sometimes eveything seems worthless.Dunno what do I need? a new job naah that will be teh same crap as this one..
I never had complaints on job or money .. i feel what i got on these two fronts is okay though many others wud have comments on it...

Then do i feel lonely.... well may be but i sometimes i like being alone really....................

I dunno may be the stress that I have undergone over the past few months is draining me out slowly.

I dont know a way to get out of it.. may be a vacation cud be useful but i dont think that wud help much.........

whatever let me keep feeling shitty and disinetersted until the boredom corrects itself...............

5 comments:

  1. take a break..come back home.
    enzoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:06 PM

    Dont worry March is just around the corner :) be positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:34 AM

    >:D< cheerup! everything has a purpose in life. And afterall you have got some wonderful (*evil grin*) friend for you.. so kavala padadhe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:57 AM

    Hey, i understand ur away from ur family..this is the exact place i was few months ago. find something new to do, learn a new skill, photography, hiking, something..it helps :) its not good to b in a slump,especially when ur far away from home.chin up, young man :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:06 PM

    I guess the blackberry will cheer you up! What plans for budday???
    Sravi

    ReplyDelete