Wednesday, August 26, 2009

relief

Often people see me as an aggressive chap who gives a piece if his mind whenever possible....off late i had been trying to curb that instinct after many advised me not to be so outspoken.. it was a good advise too.. but there are sometimes and some places where one needs to show how capable he/she is in countering people who have no concern for others... Today I did that to a person, who was very close to me once but off late was carrying an attitude.. I tried to be as polite as possible in dealing with that person and even wanted to end things without any hostilities.. but certain limits were crossed and i felt that I was being estimated a weak person on the other side.. Hence I decided to give it all and poured out my not so good feelings with the choicest slang available to me...now i dont give a hoot as to what happens and i am glad that i did it... what a relief........

No comments:

Post a Comment