Monday, October 02, 2006

Guts!!!!!!!!

Well I had real fun yesterday evenening..... some of my colleagues arrived at London from India..
I was waxing eloquent to one of them about the potential safety threats in SE London and told him that "Make sure that you are not alone after a certain time during night"......

What happened was after was fun. At around evening 7 pm i had set alone to meet another friend of mine who was staying in a hotel.. the place was a petit place at Ilford in Essex...

The moment I stepped into the road in which the hotel was located, I realised that it was DESERTED!!! and no street lights !!! The entire surrounding was eerie!!!! It was like a horror movie.. This God forsaken hotel was located at the other extreme of the road...
My heart was pumping and pounding as i walked... I was sweating at 12 deg celcius...
I was tense as in the weekends after 7 mostly drunk wastrels roamed in streets and the probability of violence was great... to make maters worse i was carrying two gadgets... somehow i managed to reach the hotel safe and return home...!!!!

But this expereince is a lesson.. i should start following the things i preached to that guy!!!!! :)
......

3 comments:

  1. Mental fellow... dont take weird chances, if your mum hears this she'll freak out!! And you know it btr, she has enuf to worry abt nowadays!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we all shd stop preaching and start practising..this includes for the ramamnuja posting too..what do u say ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Madhu

    Well start practising then...

    ReplyDelete